Do you like working in fast growing B2B organizations? The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their intercompany pricing, known as transfer pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing startups in the United States.
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries focusing on transfer pricing projects. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed its first round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
CrossBorder enjoys two main research and development locations in NYC (Manhattan) & Westchester, NY.
Our scrum teams are comprised of Software Engineers who get a thrill out of delivering a craftsperson level of software quality, end-to-end testing and enterprise-grade software design in a mission driven startup. If that’s you, let us know and you can take the lead.
- Experience with OOP technologies like Java, Go or C#
- Demonstrable expertise with REST and other progressive API patterns such as GraphQL
- Knowledge and experience with agile development
- Professional, precise communication skills
- At least 3 years professional experience with Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express, HAPI or Fastify
- Deep understanding of the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
- Understanding security compliance and security in depth practices like input validation, sanitization, basic cryptography and redaction approaches
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments including OAuth and JWT
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Experience developing FaaS or serverless based functionality using AWS Lambda, OpenWhisk or other cloud-native function scoped development
- Responsible for building out the core frameworks of the software product
- Integration and development of user-facing elements
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection application standards
- Integration with data storage solutions including databases, key-value stores, blob stores and streaming data systems such as AWS Kinesis
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Great team culture
- Competitive Pay, Equity and Benefits
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line the job title of the position you are applying for.