CrossBorder Solutions is a fast growing FinTech start-up, located in Tarrytown, NY, specializing in the preparation of transfer pricing analyses. The Company is a reincarnation of CrossBorderSolutions.com, a SaaS company that disrupted the Transfer Pricing market and became the definitive global market leader in its industry class before it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. In 2016, the original founders started this reiteration of the company and are again driving it to become an industry leader.
CrossBorder Solutions works with a diverse client base across numerous industries in the international tax arena of transfer pricing. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed its first round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our team. The Company has a great team culture and the vibe of a cool silicon valley tech startup but located close to home in Westchester.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) at CrossBorder Solutions will generate interest in our product offering and drive prospects to a demo. Specifically, this role blends high-intellect web prospecting with sophisticated phone and email communication. In this role you will be actively handling lead qualification and help convert leads into clients. While it is an entry-level sales position, it is a critical component of the CrossBorder Solutions sales pod. As such, you will have the opportunity to be closely mentored and developed by more seasoned enterprise sales professionals.
- BA/BS degree (in lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience)
- Less than 2 years of sales experience, with a history of overachieving targets, in new business acquisition
- Strong communication skills over both phone and email
- Shown creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
- Strong desire and ability to move up within a sales organization
- 4H’s: Happy, Helpful, Humble and Hungry
- Prospecting for new clients via both phone calls and emails at high volume with an eye toward exceeding expectations
- Actively seeking out new potential client accounts and making the first contact with those accounts to generate interest
- Scheduling demos of the CrossBorder Solutions platform prospects
- Working with Account Executives to ensure qualified leads convert into paid clients by getting them timely, conducive information about CrossBorder Solutions’ products
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced sales teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow sales your career
- Sales training with a clear path for advancement
- Excellent Pay and Benefits with a base salary of $60,000 plus commissions
- Multiple shifts available – standard hours are 9-6 but early morning and evening shifts available as well
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment with daily smoothies and snacks
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the subject line the job title of the position you are applying for.