Midtown, New York
Who we are:
CrossBorder Solutions is the global leader in technology-driven tax solutions for corporations. The Company’s AI driven; cloud-based tax technology solutions help tax departments navigate the increasingly complex global landscape. CrossBorder Solutions has created Fiona – the world’s most advanced AI tax expert – as human based approaches to tax compliance are stuck in the past. The Company is a hyper-growth start-up and has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth since its inception. The Company has just completed a $40 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
What You Will do:
The Company employs a proprietary, high-velocity sales assembly line methodology and CRM system designed specifically for hyper-scaling. In this environment, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to focus on closing the opportunities allocated to him or her each month. The average contract price of our solution is $50,000 – $100,000 with a 90-day sales cycle.
Here Are Some Specifics:
The successful candidate will be highly organized and be highly capable of handling:
- 40-50 new leads per month (account executives are provided with leads)
- Live phone and web interactions with many prospects each day
- Discovery efforts that require multiple pivots to identify pain and overcome objections
- Frequent changes in process and offerings designed to maximize sales success
- Multiple tasks and coordination of both internal and external (prospect) resources to move deals from First Appointment to Close
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 2-5 years “hunter” experience preferably in software, technology or consulting services
- Strong verbal skills with the ability to “sell” via web-meeting software and over the phone
- Ability to follow a tightly defined, proven sales process
- Very technology proficient so the candidate can use the company’s sales automation software solution
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast-moving, dynamic environment
- Mastery of Challenger and SPIN selling techniques
- Strong analytical, project management and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Ability to manage client accounts and regularly conduct client meetings, capable of setting client expectations
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture;
- Great Pay and Benefits;
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment with daily snacks;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.