Business Research Analyst (Tagger) – Entry Level – Rosario, Argentina
Are you a critical thinker? Then come join the fastest growing FinTech company in the world! This is a USA based company that is quickly expanding to different countries including Argentina.
Who we are:
CrossBorder Solutions is the global leader in technology-driven tax solutions for corporations. The Company’s AI driven; cloud-based tax technology solutions help tax departments navigate the increasingly complex global landscape. CrossBorder Solutions has created Fiona – the world’s most advanced AI tax expert – as human based approaches to tax compliance are stuck in the past. The Company is a hyper-growth start-up and has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth since its inception. The Company has just completed a $40 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
What You Will do:
As an Analyst within the Professional Services team, utilizing a bespoke technology platform specifically designed to meet global transfer pricing documentation needs, you will work on various aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related parties, including, but not limited to, transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property.
Here Are Some Specifics:
In addition to preparing economic and industry analyses, you will be responsible for identifying international companies and characterizing them to be used in the transfer pricing software for comparable analysis.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrates the ability to understand economic theory and concepts. The ideal candidate may have some transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience, but we are willing to train the right person that has the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and flexible environment.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written; and
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture;
- Competitive Pay and Benefits;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.