Client Success Associate – Tarrytown, New York
CrossBorder Solutions is one of the fastest growing B2B start-ups in the United States. The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their intercompany pricing, known as transfer pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing startups in the United States.
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries focusing on transfer pricing projects. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed its first round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our team.
Our Client Success Team is responsible for the post-sale customer experience for CrossBorder Solutions’ fast-growing SaaS customer base. This includes all customer journey activities, including new customer onboarding, initial value realization, ongoing value delivery, and account renewals. It also includes all customer support functions, including product support, technical support, and other customer support needs.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Associate to be responsible for owning all aspects of the customer journey including on-boarding, software implementation, client management and renewals. Your ability to drive business process, sustain and renew contracts, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
- Penetrate and establish enduring client relationships with senior decision makers at client firms by demonstrating on-going value in driving client delivery and happiness
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients while effectively managing their post-sales experience through strong relationships and project management skills.
- Map your customer’s journey, develop listening points, and standardize interactions for each point in journey
- Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion. You will serve as the point of contact for clients and work with them to resolve any issues which may prevent contract renewal.
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally and work collaboratively with the sales, product and data teams to achieve customer success goals and contribute to overall company objectives.
- Effectively communicate Company messages and value propositions to clients and track all client contact.
- The Client Success Associate will be an energetic team player with strong organizational skills. You will have strong attention to detail and be able to multitask. You will also have a strong desire to excel and will possess great interpersonal skills.
- Ability to quickly establish relationship and credibility with senior-level executives
- Impeccable service ethic characterized by high energy, a positive attitude and the desire to go “the extra mile” for both clients and teammates
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to adhere to a strict time frame/deadline
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Capability to prioritize and adjust to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Self-started and motivated
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Excellent communication / presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to translate thoughts, concepts and ideas into understandable information
- Strong computer and presentation skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
What we Offer:
- Great team culture
- A very competitive salary plus commission plan
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry (we truly believe in promoting from within!)
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills to grow your career
- Great benefits
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.