Client Success Manager
Midtown, New York
CrossBorder Solutions is the global leader in technology-driven tax solutions for corporations. The Company’s AI driven; cloud-based tax technology solutions help tax departments navigate the increasingly complex global landscape. CrossBorder Solutions has created Fiona – the world’s most advanced AI tax expert – as human based approaches to tax compliance are stuck in the past. The Company is a hyper-growth start-up and has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth since its inception. The Company has just completed a $40 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
Our Client Success Team is responsible for the post-sale customer experience for CrossBorder Solutions’ fast-growing SaaS customer base. This includes all customer journey activities, including new customer onboarding, initial value realization, ongoing value delivery, and account renewals. It also includes all customer support functions, including product support, technical support, and other customer support needs.
We are looking for an experienced Client Success Manager to be responsible for owning all aspects of the customer journey including on-boarding, software implementation, client management and renewals. Your ability to drive business process, sustain and renew contracts, resolve customer issues/problems, and effectively manage your time will contribute to our mutual success.
- Establish enduring client relationships with senior decision makers at client firms by demonstrating on-going value in driving client delivery and happiness
- Act as a trusted advisor to your clients while effectively managing their post-sales experience through strong relationships and project management skills
- Map your customer’s journey, develop listening points, and standardize interactions for each point in journey
- Identify and work with sales on opportunities for account expansion. You will serve as the point of contact for clients and work with them to resolve any issues which may prevent contract renewal
- Discover customer pain points, advocate for them internally and work collaboratively with the sales, product and data teams to achieve customer success goals and contribute to overall company objectives.
- Effectively communicate Company messages and value propositions to clients and track all client contact
- Conduct software implementation, training and technical support.
- Conduct account reviews, risk assessment and due diligence while developing the renewal strategy – discover any accounts that may be at risk and develop plans to mitigate and bring them to closure
- Negotiate renewal contracts and effectively close renewal transactions, maintaining high renewal rates and exceeding renewal goals.
- Accurately forecast renewal opportunities and close dates.
- 5+ years of relevant experience (preferably customer success / account management/ renewals / sales experience from a SaaS, software or solution selling industry)
- Experience in renewing a portfolio of existing customers
- Ability to quickly establish relationship and credibility with senior-level executives
- Proven track record of sustaining and growing complex relationships including closing the renewal, having owned and exceeded a quota
- Excellent communication / presentation skills (both written and verbal) with the ability to translate thoughts, concepts and ideas into understandable information
- Impeccable service ethic characterized by high energy, a positive attitude and the desire to go “the extra mile” for both clients and teammates
- A passion for customer satisfaction
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple high-volume projects simultaneously
What we Offer:
- Great team culture
- A very competitive salary plus commission plan
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills to grow your career
- Great benefits
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.