Junior Data Analyst – Tarrytown, New York
Do you like working in fast growing B2B organizations? The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their inter-company pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing start-ups in the United States. Currently, the Company is experiencing over 300% growth.
Here Are Some Specifics:
The Junior Data Analyst will prepare data analytics for the purpose of supporting the Company’s strategies in a hyper-growth environment.
- Collect, analyze and interpret data to identify patterns and trends in data set
- Document and escalate data issues as appropriate
- Research issues to determine source of discrepancies
- Create and distribute reports and dashboards, graphs and visualizations for monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting, as well as ad hoc reporting needs.
- Work closely with other team members on execution of the reports for analysis
- Understanding of the business intelligence tools and their usage across the organization; communicate business needs and enhancements for all tool adjustments or development
- Analyze sales and operation activities to measure overall effectiveness, and provide data analyses to help drive business decisions
- Provide ongoing report visibility to stakeholders across the Company
- Exhibit collaborative “can-do attitude” and willingness to work with others
- Hold oneself accountable for the accuracy, completeness, quality, and relevance of deliverables in order to own responsibility for work product
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree (Mathematics, Computer Science, Data Sciences, Business Analytics, Informatics preferred)
- 1+ years of previous experience (data analysis experience preferred but not required)
- Expert level experience with Excel (pivot tables, creating complex formulas and V lookups)
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing while demonstrating good grammar, spelling and punctuation skill
- Focused and attentive to details, ability to think independently and detect problem issues.
- Good math aptitude and analytical skills
- Ability to quickly understand and adapt to new technologies and procedures.
- Ability to work well under pressure to meet project deadlines
- Work experience requiring meticulous attention to detail
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Pay and Benefits;
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment with daily snacks and weekly catered lunches;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.