Market/Events Coordinator – Tarrytown, New York
CrossBorder Solutions is one of the fastest growing B2B start-ups in the United States. We recently completed a significant raise from a leading VC fund in Silicon Valley to help us hyper-scale. The Company helps large multinational corporations’ price their goods and services. While we do serious work, we like to have fun too! Office lunches, team events and nights out are a regular part of the CrossBorder experience!
If you are seeking a career in meeting and event planning and enjoy planning small to medium size events and supporting a team, we want to meet you. We are looking for an engaging, proactive, and detail-oriented Marketing/Events Coordinator that thrives within a team environment and is passionate about providing an outstanding experience.
Work you’ll do
The Market/Events Coordinator is responsible for supporting the Client Success team with venue searches, vendor management and overall logistics. You will also plan and manage small to medium size events hosted by us. You will manage the end-to-end planning and execution for meeting stakeholders working with and leveraging team members and vendors for successful day-of delivery. There will be development opportunities to provide planning assistance for larger scale meetings, manage special projects and create and drive new processes for meetings & events.
- Deliver exceptional client service with a consultative, solutions-oriented approach
- Support Marketplace planners with logistics, planning, venue research and vendor management for events delivered throughout the country.
- Manage end-to-end planning and execution of small to medium size events.
- Strict adherence to meeting protocols (cost-saving measures, risk policies, contract approvals).
- Liaison between meeting stakeholders, vendors, registration, procurement and operations teams; understand and interpret meeting objectives and navigate the firm’s event planning processes on behalf of the meeting sponsor.
- Source appropriate venues on behalf of meeting stakeholders to capture vision and objective of event while also meeting budget, size and location/date requirements.
- Source and secure vendors such as AV, catering, florist, photographer, etc.
- Procure necessary branded items or marketing collateral based on event needs.
- Serve as single point of contact for both the event sponsor and the hotel/event venue or office operations team.
- On-site support for designated meetings to ensure successful meeting execution.
- Audit and submit all event related invoices for processing
- Bachelor’s degree required and 2-3 years’ experience in events management and marketing
- Ability to deftly and creatively manage event details and deliver timely reports on progress
- Uphold the organization’s brand
- Ability to work and communicate appropriately with a variety of stakeholders
- Excellent technology and computer skills
- Familiarity with design and print production processes
- Ability to motivate staff and volunteers
- Strong organizational skills; self-starter with an acute attention to detail and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
What we Offer:
- Great team culture
- A very competitive salary
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry (we truly believe in promoting from within!)
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills to grow your career
- Great benefits
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.