People Operations Manager – Tarrytown, New York
CrossBorder Solutions is one of the fastest growing B2B start-ups in the United States. We recently completed a significant raise from a leading VC fund in Silicon Valley to help us hyper-scale. The Company helps large multinational corporations’ price their goods and services. While we do serious work, we like to have fun too! Office lunches, team events and nights out are a regular part of the Crossborder experience!
The Company is looking for a People Operations Manager to join as a driving force for high growth in an organized, healthy, and compliant manner. This individual has the opportunity to be an HR leader and serve as a partner to executives across the organization. This individual will represent the people within the company, develop strategy, drive execution, and establish a passionate culture within a fast-growing startup, with a key focus on retention and team development.
As a leader at CrossBorder Solutions, the People Operations Manager will work with the Company’s executive team to develop the overall team and people-related programs in areas such as human resources, L&D, recruitment and last but not least culture. This involves instilling metrics into the organization and putting systems in place to make sure CrossBorder is set up for scale. The right person for this position will thrive in a quick paced “roll up your sleeves” environment, loves solving problems and can pivot quickly – must be comfortable with the ever-changing start-up environment.
- The right candidate is excited about and naturally gifted at handling all aspects of HR. The People Operations Manager will:
- Own the delivery and effectiveness of core People and Culture processes and responsibilities including:
- Employee lifecycle activities (e.g., on-boarding, transfers, off-boarding, leave management
- Employee relations
- Benefits planning and administration
- Compliance and policy management
- Office management (e.g., facilities and event planning)
- Payroll and 401k administration for the US and satellite offices in the UK and Argentina
- Effectively partner with business unit leaders to manage employee relations and provide guidance on complex employment matter
- Implement and maintain performance management programs
- Responsible for people data reporting and records management, administer the Company’s HRIS platform
- Work with the Company’s Senior Recruiter to optimize our recruiting operations
- Coordinate on programmatic initiatives that drive employee satisfaction and productivity
- Assist with development and roll out of training programs
- You’re a seasoned People Operations professional with at least five years of experience, preferably at a high-growth company
- You have hands on expertise with payroll processing, benefits administration, HRIS, employee relations, terminations, compliance and policy creation in a high growth atmosphere
- Communication is one of your top strengths and you are proactive, clear, and compelling in your written and oral communication, and your high EQ and business acumen mean you can communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- You are a proactive self-starter who navigates ambiguity with aplomb – There’s nothing you love more than turning something chaotic into a structured and orderly process!
- You’re up to date on compliance changes and industry best practices
- The well-being of our team is one of your top priorities and you continually monitor employee sentiment, spotting issues before they become problems and proactively suggesting ways to help everyone reach their full potential
- You are process-oriented, metrics-driven and have uncanny attention to detail
- Proven experience handling confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment; honesty, integrity, and trust building behaviors in all dealings is essential and required
What we Offer:
- Great team culture
- A very competitive salary plus employee stock options
- A fantastic opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and rapidly growing team that has revolutionized the industry
- A chance to work with a passionate, driven and fun global team
- Opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills to grow your career
- Great benefits
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.