Professional Services Analyst – Rosario, Argentina
Are you a critical thinker? Then come join the fastest growing FinTech company in the world! This is a USA based company that is quickly expanding to different countries including Argentina.
CrossBorder Solutions is a fast growing FinTech start-up, located in Tarrytown, NY, specializing in the preparation of transfer pricing analyses. The Company is a reincarnation of CrossBorderSolutions.com, a SaaS company that disrupted the Transfer Pricing market and became the definitive global market leader in its industry class before it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. In 2016, the original founders started this reiteration of the company and are again driving it to become an industry leader.
We work with a diverse multinational client base across numerous industries and work on various transfer pricing projects involving strategic planning, economic and financial modeling, economic valuation and benchmarking, financial statement analysis, industry research, cost sharing arrangements and profit allocations. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed a significant round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join the Professional Services team.
Here Are Some Specifics:
As an Analyst within the Professional Services team, utilizing a bespoke technology platform specifically designed to meet global transfer pricing documentation needs, you will work on various aspects of intercompany pricing arrangements between related parties, including, but not limited to, transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property. In addition to preparing economic and industry analyses, you will contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business by understanding and being involved in the lifecycle of a project, from client acquisition to completion.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrates the ability to understand economic theory and concepts. The ideal candidate may have some transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience, but we are willing to train the right person that has the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and flexible environment.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results
- Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Pay and Benefits
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.