Professional Services Manager
Are you a critical thinker? Then come join the fastest growing FinTech company in the world! This is a USA based company that is quickly expanding to different countries including Argentina.
Who we are:
CrossBorder Solutions is the global leader in technology-driven tax solutions for corporations. The Company’s AI driven; cloud-based tax technology solutions help tax departments navigate the increasingly complex global landscape. CrossBorder Solutions has created Fiona – the world’s most advanced AI tax expert – as human based approaches to tax compliance are stuck in the past. The Company is a hyper-growth start-up and has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth since its inception. The Company has just completed a $40 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
What You Will do:
As a Manager within the Professional Services team, you will own client relationships and complete transfer pricing documentation projects for these clients. To do this, you will manage a team of analysts and drive multiple transfer pricing projects to completion. You will act as the main contact for clients, conducting functional interviews, making decisions on how to analyze transactions, and when requested offering transfer pricing related economic advice. You will become familiar with Transfer Pricing legislation in all of your clients’ jurisdictions and be able to analyze transactions for transfers of tangible goods, provision of services, financing arrangements and transfers of intellectual property. In addition to creating client documentation projects, you will contribute to the Marketing, Sales and Customer Service aspects of our business by understanding and being involved in the lifecycle of a project, from client acquisition to completion.
Here Are Some Specifics:
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has transfer pricing experience. The ideal candidate will have several years of transfer pricing specific knowledge or experience. The best candidates will have an understanding of the economic theory of transfer pricing and be interested in building a lasting career in Transfer Pricing.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Finance or other related/quantitative fields; Advanced degrees are desired but not mandatory;
- 3-5 years of relevant Transfer Pricing experience- either at in a consulting environment or in-house at a corporation;
- Ability to manage a small team of analysts;
- Ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects to completion;
- Strong analytical and project management skills;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Proficient in Business English, both verbal and written; and Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What makes a manager role at CrossBorder different?
This is not your traditional transfer pricing consulting management role. CrossBorder Solutions utilizes a bespoke technology platform to create global transfer pricing documentation. As a Professional Services Manager at CrossBorder solutions, your job will include much more than managing client relationships. You will contribute to the design and success of the technology, your professional insight will be heard and valued, you will contribute to the success of this fast growing firm, you will mentor your team of analysts and you will have access to unlimited career growth potential.
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture;
- Competitive Pay and Benefits;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.