Recruiter – Tarrytown, New York
CrossBorder Solutions is a fast growing FinTech start-up, located in Tarrytown, NY, specializing in the preparation of transfer pricing analyses. The Company is a reincarnation of CrossBorderSolutions.com, a SaaS company that disrupted the Transfer Pricing market and became the definitive global market leader in its industry class before it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. In 2016, the original founders started this reiteration of the company and are again driving it to become an industry leader.
We work with a diverse multinational client base across numerous industries and geographic regions. The Company is in hyper growth mode and recently completed a significant round of institutional financing with Kennet Ventures, a leading Silicon Valley venture capital fund. As such, we seek highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join our Human Resources team.
Here Are Some Specifics:
Our Recruiting team’s mission is simple: we find and hire the exceptional talent that will elevate the company and help us shape the future of tax compliance software and services. We’re looking for a creative, proactive Recruiter who will partner with Executives across the company to build out our different teams – from sales to professional services to technology hires.
You will use your natural curiosity and tenacity to source, evaluate, and close candidates; your poise and attention to detail will help guide them through an efficient and memorable hiring process. This role reports into the Head of HR in our Tarrytown, NY headquarters.
- Manage an efficient, full-cycle recruitment process to meet hiring goal
- Build relationships with hiring managers and become a trusted partner to internal team
- Develop a deep understanding of the goals, processes, culture and needs of the teams you support; use this knowledge to write effective job descriptions, craft recruitment strategies, and communicate with candidate
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods, building a consistent pipeline of talent for high priority and hard-to-fill positions
- Conduct initial phone calls with candidates, assessing them fairly and consistently
- Communicate effectively with the interview team to ensure efficient preparation prior to and during the interview process; facilitate interview and hiring discussions within team
- Negotiate and close offers, including drafting offer paperwork
- Enter new hires into CrossBorder’s HRIS platform
- Serve as a CrossBorder’s ambassador in all facets of your role, delivering a compelling view of our employer brand, as well as a pleasant and memorable candidate experience
- Develop a deep understanding of CrossBorder’s culture, product, strategic direction, and competitors, and use this knowledge to craft compelling messaging to potential candidate
- Communicate effectively with internal collaborators and stakeholders to ensure alignment on the specifications of each role and the requirements of each interview process
- Act as the liaison between CrossBorder and any executive search firms we may us
- Maintain clear and consistent records in our applicant tracking system
- Other projects related to recruitment and onboarding
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years experience as an in-house or agency side recruiter in a high growth environment
- Experience hiring for roles of all levels and various functions; a mix of technical and non-technical recruiting preferred
- Strong organizational and project management skills with a keen eye for detail
- Self-motivation and the ability to navigate ambiguity
- Tenacity, intellectual curiosity, and the drive for continuous improvement
- Excellent communication skills, including active listening abilities; confidence speaking with people of varied experience levels and backgrounds
- Positive attitude, adaptability, and the ability to navigate competing priorities
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture
- Competitive pay and benefits;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis as we do not provide sponsorship for employment visa status for this position.