Recruiting Coordinator/ Junior Sourcer – Tarrytown, New York
Do you like working in fast growing B2B organizations? The original CrossBorder Solutions, a fintech SaaS company, was one of the leading tax software companies in the world when it was sold to Thomson Reuters in 2007. The Company helped thousands of multinational corporations optimize their inter-company pricing. In 2016, the original founders relaunched the company and are on track to become one of the fastest growing start-ups in the United States. Currently, the Company is experiencing over 300% growth.
Here Are Some Specifics:
The Recruiting Coordinator/Junior Sourcer will provide administrative support to the Recruiting Dept. This person will assist with organizing and coordinating candidate interviews, maintaining job postings, sourcing candidates and tracking candidate activities.
- Plans and schedules all candidate interviews
- Ensures candidates and hiring managers have confirmed schedule
- Reports back any scheduling issues or concerns
- Provides a seamless interview process for candidates and hiring manager, filling in any gaps and raising any issues with the
- appropriate team member
- Assists in the candidate recruitment process by collecting all feedback from managers
- Takes pride and ownership in the overall candidate experience
- Assists in scheduling and attending career fairs with appropriate staff to generate qualified applicants
- Assists in managing candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Keeps job postings accurate and up to date
- Assists in liaising with area employment agencies, universities, and other recruitment sources to help identify qualified candidates
- Source/locate candidates via ATS, LinkedIn and Indeed
- Assist with recruiting activities as directed, including dispositioning and screening of candidates
- Works with a high sense of urgency
- Additional projects as assigned
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred but not require
- 0-1 year in a recruiting coordination, administrative or HR position
- Experience in HR or Recruiting preferred but not required
- Experience in Microsoft Office Suite applications (specifically Outlook and Excel)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing while demonstrating good grammar, spelling and punctuation skills
- Work experience requiring meticulous attention to detail
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture
- Competitive Pay and Benefits;
- Fun, friendly and casual work environment with daily snacks and weekly catered lunches;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.