Research & Development (R&D) Analyst
Midtown, New York
Who we are:
CrossBorder Solutions is the global leader in technology-driven tax solutions for corporations. The Company’s AI driven; cloud-based tax technology solutions help tax departments navigate the increasingly complex global landscape. CrossBorder Solutions has created Fiona – the world’s most advanced AI tax expert – as human based approaches to tax compliance are stuck in the past. The Company is a hyper-growth start-up and has experienced over 200% year-over-year growth since its inception. The Company has just completed a $40 million Series B investment led by Insight Partners, a leading global venture capital and private equity firm investing in high-growth technology and software companies that are driving transformative change in their industries.
What You Will do:
We work with a diverse client base across numerous industries and are looking to grow our R&D Tax Credit practice. The Company is in hyper growth mode and seeks highly motivated, innovative and enthusiastic individuals to join the Professional Services team.
Here Are Some Specifics:
As an Analyst within the Professional Services team, utilizing a bespoke technology platform specifically designed to meet R&D Tax Credit documentation needs, you will work on identifying and quantifying federal and state research tax credits. You will interview clients, prepare workpapers, and document eligible tax credit criteria.
This is a unique opportunity for a tech savvy individual that has a positive, can-do attitude and demonstrates the ability to understand economic theory and concepts. The ideal candidate may have some R&D Tax Credit specific knowledge or experience, but we are willing to train the right person that has the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and flexible environment.
What You Will Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or the hard sciences. CPA/JD is a plus.
- A passion to gain a strong understanding of R&D Tax Credit concepts;
- Ability to prioritize and drive progress on multiple projects;
- Self-motivated and able to work in a deadline-driven environment;
- Strong analytical, research, and project management skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to work collaboratively in a team environment as well as independently to achieve results;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
What’s in it For You:
- Great team culture;
- Competitive Pay and Benefits;
- Unparalleled experience as part of one of the most advanced teams in the world, with opportunities to be recognized and to build valuable skills and grow your career.
CrossBorder Solutions is committed to promoting the values of diversity and inclusion throughout the business. Whether it is through recruitment, retention, career progression or training and development, we are committed to improving opportunities for people regardless of their background or circumstances.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis as we do not provide sponsorship for employment visa status for this position.